The company is out of Chicago but says made in China but I love this table. My first table had for 10 yrs and was still in great shape. I went through 6 tables before this one and this is a quality, sturdy, thick padded, comfortable, great constructed and best table of all of them. Had for almost a year and all the others in the past 7 yrs lasted a yr or less.
About the product
- 30″ width x 84″ length x 24″ to 34″ adjustable height, the table itself only weighs 34lbs.
- 1,500 lbs. aircraft-grade steel support cables give the table a working capacity of 750lbs.
- 3″ thick cushion of Multi-Layer Small Cell foam, patented to be denser than standard foam
- The sand/beige PU upholstery is oil- and water-resistant, CFC-free and with denim-like reinforcement backing for extra durability; it’s protected by a 2 Year Guarantee.
- Accessories include innovative ErgonomicDream face cradle, ErgonomicDream face pillow, Contoured armrest shelf, and two-pocket carrying case.
This is a great massage table. Very comfortable, wider than most massage tables. I really like the face rest, it curves inward a bit and bigger than most face rests. Very well made. It does have a smell when you get it, but most things like this do (like that new car smell). We just set it up in an extra bedroom and put the overhead fan on a bit, after a day there was no more smell. Excellent table. Highly recommend it. Our massage therapist also likes the table. The table feels sturdy, had a “factory” smell, (new car-ish, nothing too offensive) that faded after leaving everything out for two days. It’s a little heavier/bulkier than what I expected, I think I just need to get used to it though. Took a star off because the headrest was heavy & hard to adjust. It sticks when going in & out of the table, which is probably just the newness of it, but not something I want to mess with. I switched it out with the wood headrest from my last Master table & haven’t had any problems. I’ve only used it a few times in the month that I’ve had it, but I usually get up on the table for deep tissue work & haven’t heard any creaking or anything like that. All in all feels like a good value. Will update if that changes though