I’m starting a workshop called “Making your Poo pods. I follow the recipe from doterra. I’m going to use different silicone trays to make it fun. For example wouldn’t it be funny to see or mermaids and seashells?
Forget the toxic chemicals of traditional cleansers and try these do-it-yourself Natural Toilet-Cleaning Pods using Purify Cleansing Blend. Purify’s refreshing and herbal aroma will quickly replace unpleasant odors with a clean scent while eliminating tough odors in a natural, safe way. Purify is an exclusive combination of essential oils that purify and eradicate odors in a natural, safe way. This uplifting blend combines citrus and pine essential oils that leave an airy, fresh scent on surfaces and in the air. A favorite among doTERRA users, Purify can replace foul odors quickly and be an effective cleaner throughout the home. Purify contains Lemon, Lime, and Pine essential oils, known for their powerful cleaning properties, along with Siberian and Austrian Firs to purify the air and protect against environmental threats. The addition of Citronella, Melaleuca, and Cilantro give this blend an enticing aroma that’s uniquely doTERRA and unmatched in purification properties. Feel free to add your favorite oil to the purify blend. I add on guard because I like the cinnamon and clove smell in the bathroom.
- Stir the baking soda and citric acid together until combined.
- Slowly stir in the castile soap and Purify. Stir until the mixture resembles wet sand.
- Pack the pod mixture into a mold and let dry at least four hours. If the mixture expands above the mold, firmly press back down.
- Once dry, remove the pods from the mold and store in an airtight container.
- To use, simply drop one into the toilet, wait until the pod stops bubbling, and scrub away!