Simple rosemary potatoes will compliment almost any dinner. Serve these potatoes all year round with your favorite dinner entree.
4 medium Yukon gold potatoes
2 tablespoons butter
2 tablespoons oil
1 small red onion, chopped
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 drops Rosemary oil
½ cup milk
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
- Place potatoes in a pot with enough salted water to cover. Cook 30 minutes or until tender and drain.
- Add butter to potatoes and set aside.
- Add oil, garlic, and onions to skillet and cook until tender.
- Mash potatoes with onion mixture, milk, Rosemary oil, and salt and pepper to taste.
Tip: Add more butter for additional flavor.
Rosemary Mashed Potatoes
Rosemary Oil Product Description
Though it is famous for its applications in the culinary world, rosemary has uses that reach far beyond cookbooks or holiday meals. Rosemary oil is a versatile essential oil that proves useful in everyday life for things like promoting healthy-looking hair, creating a relaxing massage, cooking healthy meals, and more. It even supports healthy digestion.* Learn more about Rosemary essential oil and discover the diverse uses for this herbaceous, energizing doTERRA product.
- Possibly the most common application for the rosemary plant is in cooking. Fortunately, Rosemary essential oil can be used as a substitute in your favorite rosemary-infused dishes. If you have a favorite recipe that calls for rosemary, you can easily add one to two drops of Rosemary essential oil to meats or traditional entrees in order to add flavor or to support healthy digestion.
- Trying to relax? Let the renewing properties of Rosemary essential oil soothe your body and soul at the end of a long day by creating a relaxing essential oil bath. Adding essential oils to a warm bath can promote a calming, relaxing environment that allows you to take a break—both mentally and physically. Combine Rosemary, Frankincense, and Epsom salt into your bath for a rejuvenating experience when you are in need of a little “me” time.