November 2018 BOGOs Q&A
- Can I use points to buy the BOGOs?
- Points cannot be used for BOGO specials.
- How do I find out what the BOGOs are?
Daily specials will be announced each day- on the dōTERRA Essential Oils Facebook page, doterra.com, and by email.
- There will be one unique BOGO a day starting Monday, November 19 through Friday,
November 23, 2018, for a total of five specials for the week.
- Are there any exceptions that can be made for the BOGO’s?
No. If you miss a BOGO, there will be other opportunities in the future to participate in promotions and BOGOs.
- How long does each BOGO last? Each order will begin at 12:00 AM Mountain Time and will be available until 11:59 PM Mountain Time. If you choose to participate, your order must be placed and processed within that 24 hour period.
- Which markets are eligible to participate in these BOGOs?
These BOGOs will be available to US, Canada, and all NFR markets. If you are not in the US or Canada please check with your market to see what deals they have. Many international markets will also be participating in this BOGO event, although the products may dier. Please call your member.
- Can Preferred Members, Retail Customers, and Wholesale Customers participate
in the BOGOs? Yes.
- Can you purchase a BOGO on an enrollment order?
Yes. Please be aware that new enrollments are still required to purchase the enrollment packet. NOT enrolled click here
- I want to place my order at the Product Center in Pleasant Grove, Utah. How do I do so?
Follow the instructions for purchasing below, but select Product Center as your shipping method. Please be aware that orders can only remain at the Product Center for 20 days.
- Do I have to pay to ship every day for each BOGO order?
Yes. We recommend getting together with five friends, placing one order, and splitting the shipping cost.
- You will earn Shipping Rewards Points for each order placed online.
How many BOGOs can I buy?
The BOGO limit is 5 per account, per day.
- How do I know if my order has been placed and processed?
An order confirmation email will be sent to the email address listed on your dōTERRA account.
- Can I email in my BOGO order?
No. If you have problems trying to process your BOGO order, please call member services immediately at (800)-411-8151. If you email us, we will not be able to process the order.
- Do the BOGOs qualify to earn Loyalty Rewards Program (LRP) Points and Shipping
Reward Program (SRP) Points?
Normal rules apply. LRP points will be based on the PV of the item you are purchasing. Example: If the special
were “Buy 1 Lemon get 1 TerraShield Free,” you would receive LRP points based o of the Lemon oil’s PV value,
which is 10.60. Remember that points only apply if the order is an LRP order at 50 PV or above.
- Orders will qualify for SRP Points based on normal qualifications.
- My credit card is declining. What should I do?
If your credit card is declining, make sure to enter your postal and security code (found on the back of your card) before processing. If you continue to have problems processing your order, please call member services at (800)-411-8151 immediately so they can assist you in processing your order.
One Reply to “Q&A on Bogo’s with Doterra”
Comments are closed.