Did you know? This blend of standardized extracts of plant (or phyto) estrogens and lignans help to create and balance of hormones throughout your body and eliminate unwanted metabolites. The main way to use the doTERRA Phytoestrogen Complex is internal. The main benefits of the Phytoestrogen Complex include: – Minimizes uncomfortable PMS symptoms – Balances hormones – Helps transition into menopause with plant-based extracts How to use the Phytoestrogen Complex – Pre and peri-menopausal women take 1-2 capsules a day with food. – Post-menopausal women take 1 capsule morning and night with food. Note: Works best with Bone Nutrient Complex and Clary Calm. In Summary: The doTERRA Phytoestrogen Complex contains genistein (soy extract), flax seed extract (lignans), and a pomegranate extract to give your body what it needs to balance hormones naturally and protect your cells and tissues from free radical damage.
- Natural remedies for menopause symptoms — meaning those that don’t involve taking hormone replacement therapy drugs — are safe and can be helpful during this transition phase to decrease symptom severity and duration.
- Top foods causing hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms.
- Processed Sugar – Yeast and candida overgrowth in the gut which causes inflammation
- 2) Processed Soy – Contain estrogens
- 3) Conventional Meats – Packed with hormones, steroids, and antibiotics that affect your hormones causing low sex drive and low energy
- 4) Packaged Foods – Contain hydrogenated oils and refined flours
- 5) Artificial Sweeteners – Sucralose, Aspartame, and Splenda
- 6) Gluten – Cause inflammation of gut lining and can lead to autoimmune disease
Top foods to help balance hormones and get rid of menopause symptoms:
- 1) Healthy fats – avocado (high in potassium, magnesium and omega-9 fats)
- 2) Omega 3 fatty acid – wild-caught salmon and wild-caught fish
- 3) Grass-Fed beef – full of iron
- 4) Berries – High in Antioxidants
- 5) Flaxseeds and Flax Meal – sprouted or chia or hemp (add to a morning smoothie) 6) Coconut Products – balance blood sugar
- 7) Cruciferous vegetables – broccoli, cabbage, turnips, kale.
Help to remove phytoestrogens to detox Supplements for menopause
- 1) Black Cohosh –
- 2) Vitex – balance many hormones in the body and help female organs
- 3) Adaptogen Herbs – ginseng, ashwagandha, holy basil
- 4) Omega-3 – Reduce inflammation
- 5) Collagen Protein Powder
- 6) Probiotics – Help digestion – 95% of serotonin is produced in the gut
- 7) Essential Oils – Clary Sage and Thyme – balance hormones • Ylang Ylang, orange, sandalwood (balance mood)
- 1) Reduce stress
- 2) Detox Bath (Epsom salts with essential oils)
- 3) Go on walks throughout the day
- 4) Give yourself some free time